We offer our franchisees a range of services, training and support including:
• Exclusive license to use the 800PIZZA trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
• Exclusive license to the use of the 800PIZZA marketing and operational systems
• Assistance in the location selection
• Construction specifications
• Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
• Supply of equipment and furniture for the unit (if required & depending on location)
• Assistance in the pre-operational stage
• Training to the franchisee’s staff
• Permanent support & assistance
• Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
• Permanent marketing assistance and support
• Operations and Management Manuals
• Extensive training program at headquarters & on-site
• Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
• Marketing: printed materials, marketing strategies & ongoing research & development
• Pricing and promo schemes
The mission of 800PIZZA, since Alessandro Dubaldo opened the first branch in 2007, is to consistently serve an exceptional Italian pizza that is light, thin and crispy, made with superior ingredients in the traditional, wood-fired Roman way. A lot has changed in the last 11 years, with the brand branching out across the ever-changing UAE landscape serving millions of customers, but that dedication to deliver value and create the most authentic Italian food this side of the Tiber has and will always remain at the heart of the business. That has clearly been the key to 800PIZZA’s success, now considered by many to be the finest Roman pizzeria and standard of authentic Italian cuisine in the UAE.
It’s not only the exceptional food that has won the brand its loyal following. Customer care and premium service has always been a priority. 800PIZZA strives to be the favourite Italian pizzeria by making sure each and every customer always has a friendly face to talk to and by putting the utmost care, attention, accuracy and efficiency into each order. Each member of our team believes in the company’s core values, making sure we deliver on what we promise. The 800PIZZA fan understands the differences and nuances in the various styles of pizza, and prefers an authentic Roman pizza experience. With new franchised branches constantly opening, 800PIZZA has proven its excellence in the food industry and has built a brand to make Italian cuisine proud.
Although there may be a number of viable franchisee profiles, 800PIZZA Management believes that it should operate with individuals or corporations that have the right entrepreneurial spirit; are hard-working with a drive to succeed; have F&B industry experience with the relevant administration and networking resources; and ultimately have the skills and standards required to manage, lead and operate within a system.